Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Cipriani Accessories

My New York "job hunting" trip went really really well. I had four interviews scheduled with different companies. I had an interview with Donna Ricco (check out her website www.donnaricco.com) last Friday. Then I had two interviews with Nitches, Inc. which is the company I've worked for for the last six months in Texas. And then I had one last interview with Cipriani Accessories (www.ciprianiaccessories.com). Cipriani asked me back for a second interview the next day, and offered me a job a few days later. I'm so excited!

Tony and I are moving to Manhattan soon. I start work at the end of July. I'm so blessed and thankful and nervous and just really really happy! God is really blessing us right now. All of my prayers from the last year are being answered in very cool ways. He is taking care of us, and making our transitions pretty smooth. I couldn't ask for more than that. :)

Yay!

New York here we come!

2 comments:

Tammie's Thoughts said...

Congratulations! God is good!

Tony said...

I lurve youuuu.