Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Day Four

First of all, I am sad that Heath Ledger has died. It was the buzz going on all over the news this afternoon. Very very sad.

Day Four.....
I keep staying up later and later, feeding the night-owl inside of me. I don't really want to get in that habit, so I'm going to have to go to bed earlier; especially with the new Big Girl job that I have. I miss Tony terribly, but I have been continuing to watch Project Runway to keep my mind off of the silence that is in our apartment when I'm by myself there. Tonight our friend Kevin and I baked a cake in the shape of a Texas. I was very proud. Those close to me know that I'm not usually the baking type.

It is also very cold right now here in Texas. Although I've yet to see any snow.

I'm dreading the early Feb. start of my last trimester in school. I know that the earlier I start, the sooner I'll finish; but I now have a full time job, I'll be in night classes, and producing my final collection for fashion design. When will I have time to sew? When will I have time to take Kiko out to pee? When will I have time to eat? Or sleep!!???!? I'm somewhat anxious about this. I want to get back in shape for Tony when he comes home in May. But I am having trouble seeing when the reality of this will take shape.

Anyway, Day Four is done and tomorrow is another day.

2 comments:

*K* said...

you need pictures on this blog. :)

Tony said...

HEY! Me loves you.