Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Day Twelve

I'm feeling humble, timid and frustrated with myself right now. I feel certain things, and even though I know that they are unprecedented, they are still there. I don't really know what to do about it, or feel about it. I just wish I knew how to deal with my negative feelings in a way that is not hurtful to the person they involve.

So with that said, now I'm going to "turn off the light." Tony, that one was for you. :)

I love my job. It is so fun to get to see the complete production process. And it is really rewarding to see your idea go into production, especially when a buyer at market wants to order the piece for their retail establishment. I can't wait until I start to see some of my ideas go into that transition. It will be such a milestone in my goal and dream of becoming a fashion designer. Plus, it is awesome that the people at my job are really nice. They are laid back, helpful, polite, and normal. It makes working so much more fun.

No comments: